Sara Lee White Sandwich
Bakery bread. 0 g trans fat. Classic family favorite. Since the dawn of sliced bread, the greatest of minds have attempted to meet this gold standard. But what truly is the greatest thing since sliced bread? To be fair, let's compare apples to apples. Sure, lasers were an important innovation. But they're not nearly as yummy as Sara Lee Sandwich White bread, which is not only pre-sliced, it has 0 g trans fat and no artificial colors of flavors. You just need one bite to realize the brilliance. Great taste your family will love, guaranteed! Nutritional Spotlight: Facts based on two slices of bread. 160 calories (8%); 2 g total fat (3%); 270 mg sodium (11%); 4 g sugar (the percentage for sugar is not listed as the % daily value has not been established); folic acid (15%); whole grain 0 g. Sara Lee is dedicated to baking great taste product with the nutrition benefits you and your family need. This easy-to-read guide is designed to help you make informed choices. It displays the nutrients in our products and the percent daily value they represent based on a 2,000 calorie diet. For whole grain, it provides the total grams of whole grain per serving. USDA recommended 48 g of whole grain everyday.