• ½ cup butter or margarine, melted
• 1½ cups graham cracker crumbs
• 1 (14 ounces) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk
• 2 cups semisweet chocolate morsels
• 1⅓ cups flaked coconut
• 1 cup chopped walnuts
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
2. Combine graham cracker crumbs and butter. Press into the bottom of the prepared pan. Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumb mixture. Layer evenly with chocolate chips, coconut and nuts. Press down firmly with a fork.
3. Bake 25 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool. Cut into bars. Store covered at room temperature.