• 2 lb frozen hashbrowns (cubed)
• 16 oz sour cream
• 2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (I use Sharp Cheddar)
• 1 can (10 1/2 oz ) cream of chicken soup
• 1 tsp kosher salt
• 1/4 tsp black pepper
• 2 Tbsp minced onion
• 3/4 cup melted butter, divided
• 2 cup corn flakes, crushed
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine frozen hashbrowns, sour cream, cheese, soup, salt, pepper, onion and 1/2 cup of the melted butter. Mix until thoroughly combined. Pour into a 13x9 baking dish.
3. In a small bowl, combine remaining 1/4 cup melted butter with crushed corn flakes. Sprinkle over top of casserole.
4. Cover dish with foil and bake for about 60 minutes. Remove foil and bake an additional 5-10 minutes to add some crunch to the topping. Serve and enjoy!