We have made signing up for Rewards simple and easy. Just create an account on MyIGA.com and you are automatically enrolled in rewards and digital coupons! Haven't created an account? Click HERE to get started!
There are two ways to earn points:
- Base rewards when you shop for groceries in-store or online (normal exclusions apply): Every $1 in your net subtotal = 1 point. Net subtotal is calculated after discounts and coupons have been applied.
- Rewards plus points offered on exclusive grocery items or events both in-store and on-line for limited time periods. These points are in addition to your base rewards!
Note: You must enter the 10-digit phone number associated with your MyIGA account for points to be added to your account when shopping in-store. To see which phone number you have associated, check My Account.
The fuel program allows you to fuel up for as low as 1¢ per gallon at Houchens owned IGA or Buy Low Fuel Centers, when you redeem fuel points earned in increments of 50. For each increment of 50 fuel points redeemed, 5¢ off per gallon will be awarded. Program discount is good for one fuel purchase of up to 15 gallons. Credit and debit card fraud prevention policies may limit transaction at the dispenser. Offer cannot be combined with any other discounts.
- 50 fuel points = 5¢ off per gallon of fuel for 1 fill-up at IGA or Buy Low Fuel Centers. If fuel price were $2.00/gallon You would pay $1.95/gallon when you redeem 50 points!
- 500 fuel points = 50¢ off per gallon for 1 fill-up at IGA or Buy Low Fuel Centers. If fuel price were $2.00/gallon You would pay $1.50/gallon when you redeem 500 points!
- 2000 fuel points = $2.00 off per gallon of fuel for 1 fill-up at IGA or Buy Low Fuel Centers. If fuel price were $2.00 You would pay 1¢/gallon when you redeem 2,000 points!
* Houchens Owned IGA or Buy Low Fuel Centers are located at: Evansville, IN (First Ave.); Jasper, IN; Mt. Carmel, IN; Princeton, IN.
* Fuel Rewards can be earned at all Houchens Owned Fuel Center Stores & additional IGA or Buy Low locations in Huntingburg, IN and Oakland City, IN
The pump will deduct the correct amount of fuel points based on the grade of fuel you select.
No. Gift Card purchases do not count toward points at this time.
No, there is not a limit on the number of points you can earn.
To use your points at a Houchens Owned IGA or Buy Low fuel center, simply key in your 10-digit phone number associated with your MyIGA account on the keypad. The pump will display your points and eligible reward. Select YES to redeem your fuel points reward then present your form of payment to finish your purchase.
At Houchens Owned IGA or Buy Low Fuel Centers, you may redeem fuel points to fuel up for as low as 1¢ per gallon. Fuel savings are limited to a single purchase of up to 15 gallons of fuel. Credit and debit card prevention policies may limit transactions at the dispenser. Offer can’t be combined with other discounts.
At Houchens Owned IGA or Buy Low Fuel Centers your points will be redeemed in order of earning, meaning the oldest points will be redeemed first.
You have a total of 87 points earned over two months (50 in previous, 37 in current). You are eligible for a 5¢ discount that will deduct 50 points from the previous month. You will retain 37 points in your current month balance. When it accumulates to 50 points, you will be eligible for your next discount.
No. At Houchens Owned IGA or Buy Low Fuel Centers the pump will display your eligible reward after entering your 10-digit telephone associate with your MyIGA account on the keypad. If you do not wish to use your reward, select NO and present your form of payment to finish your purchase.
No. The pump will display the highest reward available for your total points earned.
Points earned in the current month will expire at the end of the next month. You can allow your points to accumulate across two months for higher rewards savings.
If you earn 50 points in January and 50 points in February, you have a total of 100 points. Your 50 points earned in January will expire and be removed from your total at the end of February. You would retain your 50 points earned in February.
In the future, points will be able to be redeemed on on other items beyond fuel. Stay tuned for updates!
For more information, please reach out to our Customer Service Help Desk at 270-843-3252 or by filling out our Contact Form.