• 2 cups prepared salsa, divided
• 2 cups Shredded Mexican Mix Cheese, divided
• 2 cups shredded cooked chicken
• 2 jalapeno peppers, minced
• 2 tsp taco seasoning
• 8 corn tortillas, warmed
• 1 ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
• 2 tbsp finely chopped cilantro
• 1/4 cup sour cream
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Grease 8-inch square baking dish. Spread 1/2 cup salsa in bottom of dish.
2. Toss together 1/2 cup cheese, chicken, jalapeños and taco seasoning; divide mixture among tortillas. Roll up tightly and place seam side down in prepared baking dish; top with remaining salsa and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
3. Bake, uncovered, for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown and bubbling. Top with avocado and cilantro. Drizzle with sour cream.